How To Lose Belly Fat Naturally At Home With Or Without Exercise
Are you still in search of how to lose belly fat naturally at home? if yes, then you should be glad that you landed on this article today.
Belly fat is not good for your health and also makes one look less attractive. This can happen to both men and women. It is caused as a result of the consumption of some unhealthy calories and fat diets. It has also been linked to type 2 diabetes which is also really dangerous for your health. I don’t have anything good to say about belly fat. So, try as much as possible to avoid it.
Meanwhile, our concern in this article today is how to lose belly fat naturally at home. But before that, do you know that having over 120cm belly fat circumference as a man and 88 cm as a woman is unhealthy for you? Well, whenever you’re at home quickly get your tape rule to know if you are on the safe side.
But for this moment, ensure you grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy the 21 ways to lose belly fat naturally at home with or without exercise.
How To Lose Belly Fat Naturally At Home Without Exercise
- Avoid Excessive Intake Of Sugary Drinks: One of the best ways to get rid of belly fat quickly and naturally is to put a stop to the excessive accumulation of sugary drinks. These drinks are said to contain added sugars that are known to be metabolized into fructose.
Meanwhile, the liver is the organ responsible for the metabolism of fructose. In a situation where the fructose absorb by the belly becomes excessive, studies have it that the fructose is then converted into fat in the liver, belly, and abdominal area. Also, another study indicates that whenever a child takes this kind of drink, he/she is prone to obesity which is a dangerous health disease.
In summary, the avoidance of excess sugary substance is one of the home remedies to get rid of belly fat without exercise.
- Go For Low Carb Diet: Firstly, reducing your carb consumption will reduce your appetite for food, and ones this happens you should know that you are very close to the success of losing your belly fat. There is also this amazing fact about low carb diet which says “going for low carb diet is more effective than low-fat diet whenever you want to burn belly fat” This is because low carb diets are meant to target the organs around the abdominal area and the belly. Therefore, combining the power of lost appetite which leads to weight loss, and also the power of losing fat in your belly area is enough reason to conclude that a low carb diet can make you lose belly fat naturally at home.
- Go For Fiber Rich Food: Soluble and viscous fibers are the kind of fibers we are talking about in this article because these sets of fibers are the most effective fibers for your belly fat loss goal. Therefore knowing how to get rid of belly fat at home should not be a problem at this point.
Now, how do these fiber-rich foods work for belly fat loss? Fiber is a really powerful substance in which when consumed, they just settle in the guts and slows down the absorption and digestion of nutrients into the body – thereby leading to loss of appetite together with fullness in the stomach. I believe you get the logic now, fibers will make you feel filled and you also lose appetite at the same time.
A recently concluded five years of study has it that eating five grams of soluble and viscous fiber every day is likely to reduce fat intake by about 4% in the abdominal area. Therefore consuming fiber-rich foods is also one of the home remedies to lose weight in the tummy and hips area.
- Consumption of more proteins: Whenever any article discusses how to lose belly fat naturally at home but protein consumption wasn’t mentioned, it simply means that the article isn’t complete. This is so because protein is a major class of food that whenever it is consumed, you become filled, thereby reducing your craving for food – most especially fat-rich foods. It is also capable of reducing the calorie intake from fat diets thereby promoting belly fat loss at the same time.
A just concluded research has it that, protein is capable of reducing the risk of belly fat gain for over a period of 5 years and also prevents the re-occurrence of belly fat gain in the future even when you have stopped your belly fat loss goal.
- Eat A lot Of Spices And Hot Peppers: Are you struggling with belly fat loss? And you don’t how to go about it, why not make spices and hot peppers your friends. Spices and hot peppers have been proven to burn a lot of belly fats by boosting your body metabolism to an increased rate. They are also known to contain a wonderful substance known as capsaicin. This substance is capable of increasing the heat production in your body, thereby burning more energies and calories. You may choose to consume these spices and hot peppers, either in its cooked or raw form. The most recommended kind of hot peppers includes habanero peppers and cayenne peppers. Therefore consuming spices and hot peppers are one of the ways to lose belly fat naturally at home.
- Use lemon juice to lose belly fat naturally: Lemon has a lot of essential benefits for those that want to lose belly fat naturally at home. Drinking lemon helps in the detoxification of the liver – when this happens, the liver becomes clean; thereby promoting belly fat loss. The increased rate in metabolism also restricts a lot of fat from storing in the abdominal area. Therefore drinking lemon juice is another great home remedy to lose belly fat. You are advised to drink this lemon juice every morning before breakfast.
- Using ginger to lose belly fat: At this point, you should be over 50% convinced that you can lose belly fat naturally at home. Ginger is another great home remedy to lose belly fat quickly. The function of ginger for belly fat is similar to that of spices and hot peppers. They all increase the body temperature, thereby increasing the metabolism of fat in the liver and around the abdominal area. But there is one unique property of ginger that makes it a bit different from hot peppers. Ginger is capable of suppressing the production of the stress hormone (cortisol) in the body system. Stress is widely known to be a rear cause of weight gain but ginger has a property capable of suppressing it. Why not include ginger in your diets every day in other to lose belly fat naturally at home.
- Take a lot of Green teas: If this list was to be arranged in other of there importance, then green tea should be at the top of the list. I guess this is not your first time hearing green tea because it is one of the most popular health supplements one the universe. Green tea is known to contain various essential nutrients and antioxidants which has made it capable of promoting belly fat loss. Just like other home remedies for belly fat listed above, green tea too is capable of increasing the body’s metabolism for belly fat loss. You are expected to prepare this green tea with hot water. You may choose to add honey to it for a better taste. Drink green teas before meals to get a better result.
- Use of cinnamon to lose belly fat: Cinnamon is yet another great supplement to lose belly fat naturally at home. Cinnamon has been known to increase the metabolism of fat in the body and also contains a thermionic substance which increases the heat and burning of fats in the body. Therefore if you want to get rid of belly fat quickly. Cinnamon should be a good option for you. It is essential to include a spoon of cinnamon if your diets every day for maximum benefits.
- Using water to lose belly fat naturally at home: Out of all the listed home remedies to lose belly fat quickly, water seems to be the most natural and readily available. Water has a lot of health benefits which may not be mentioned here but the role it plays in reducing belly fat is significant. Drinking a lot of water will keep you very hydrated and also detoxifies your liver. Once your liver is cleansed and detoxified, the rate of metabolism will increase – thereby burning your belly fat.
How To Lose Belly Fat Naturally At Home With Exercise
Having talked about 10 ways to lose belly fat naturally at home without exercise; here will be discussing 5 different exercises to get rid of belly fat quickly. It has been called to my attention that some other set of people prefers burning belly fat without having to alter their choice of diets. And this can be made possible by performing exercises below;
- Do Crunches;
- Lie flat on a clean floor with your thumbs covering the back of your ears.
- Allow the rest of your fingers hold the back of your head
- Flex your knees, ensuring that your feet are placed on the floor
- Start by lifting your heads with your hands and fit in the same position.
- Ensure head gets to your knees
- Make sure you breathe in while lifting your head and breathe out while bringing your head back
- Do 2 sets of this exercise with 12reps each.
- Do lying leg raises:
- Lie down flat on a clean floor with your hands at the back of your hips.
- Place your palms flat over each other.
- Face your head straight up at the ceiling.
- Raise both of your legs at an angle 90 degrees and bring it back to the floor slowly.
- Ensure you raise your legs back before it touches the floor.
- Do three sets of this with about 15 reps each.
- Do Sit-Ups
- Lie flat on your back with your hands at the back of your head and also your shoulders flat on the floor.
- Flex your knees with your feet placed flat on the floor.
- Lift your head to a sitting position and back to the floor.
- Right before your head touches the floor, bring it back up to a sitting position again.
- Do 2 sets of 15 reps each.
- Do Plank
- Lie down flat on a clean floor with your face down
- Place your elbows on the floor.
- Stretch your body so that you lie straight.
- Use your toes to lift yourself with your elbows still in a stationary position.
- You should remain in that position for 30 seconds
- Do 3 sets, holding on for 30 seconds for each step.
- Do Jackknife crunch
- Lie down flat on a clean floor with your hands at the back of your head.
- Place your feet on the floor.
- Make sure your head and your neck are in a straight position.
- Lift your upper body and ensure your head touches your knees.
- Go back to your initial position and repeat the whole process.
- Do 3 sets of 12 reps each.
Other ways you can lose belly fat naturally at home
- Do a lot of cardio exercises at home
- Get a lot of rest and sleep
- Avoid Excessive Alcohol Intake
- Cook your foods at home with coconut oil
- Reduce the rate which you take in fruit juice.
- Track your diets and exercises
Conclusion: In other to lose belly fat naturally at home, you should watch out for diets that will boost the metabolism of fats in your body, avoid diets that build up fat in your abdominal area and also do the recommended exercises discussed earlier.
I guess your question on how to lose belly fat naturally at home has been answered in this article. Ensure you use the social share button to spread this piece because there are other people out there that also want to know how to lose belly fat naturally at home.